Get a sense on how to best spend your hard-earned money with our engaging resource on daily marketplace skills. Start off with an understanding of the value of money. Take this understanding one step further by planning your own budget. Then, move on to calculating restaurant menu and grocery prices. Extend this with calculating sales tax and tip. Finish up with a comprehensive look at different forms of payment. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 6 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google™ Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search, and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Value of Money & Budgeting
- Buying of Goods & Services
- Menu Math & Grocery Shopping Math
- Web Buying & Internet Fraud
- Calculating Sales Tax
- Forms of Payment
- Extension Activities: Hands-On Activities, Crossword, Word Search, and Comprehension Quiz
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.