Discover the key elements of behavior in the workplace with our engaging resource on daily social and workplace skills. Start off with an understanding of time management. Take this understanding one step further by planning your daily routines. Then, move on to making appointments and filling out forms. Finally, look at texting, email and telephone manners. Extend this with best behaviors in the workplace, volunteering, and social media. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 6 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google™ Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search, and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Daily Routines & Time Management
- Making Appointments & Filling Out Forms
- Friendships, Communication & Problem Solving
- Texting, Email & Telephone Manners
- Workplace & Volunteering Behaviors
- Social Media Behaviors & Cyber Bullying
- Extension Activities: Hands-On Activities, Crossword, Word Search, and Comprehension Quiz
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.