Give students the tools they need to get a job. Prepare students with tips on filling out a job application and writing a resume. Get to know what kind of questions to expect at an interview and how to prepare for them. Gain the skills needed to thrive on the job and properly communicate with peers and supervisors. Find out the benefits of volunteering and know what your rights are as employees. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 6 complete Chapter Google? Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google? Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search, and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Preparing a Resume
- Job Interview Basics
- Thriving on the Job
- Communicating with Peers & Supervisors
- Employee Rights
- Extension Activities: Hands-On Activities, Crossword, Word Search, and Comprehension Quiz
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.