Gain the confidence to navigate the financial world and be successful with economic planning. Learn to interpret bank Loans and credit card downsides. Understand the difference between input and output of your cash flow, and how to realize sound Asset & Debt Management. Improve ones’ Negotiation Skills by learning the steps involved to getting better value when purchasing. Compare different Credit scores and get tips on how to improve yours. Identify the salient points to car ownership, including maintenance and depreciation, and what it means to be a responsible Home owner. Recognize the ins and outs of the types of Taxation to discover why your paycheck may be smaller than you budgeted for. Become familiar with Global Economics, currency conversions and cryptocurrency. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 6 complete Chapter Google? Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google? Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search, and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Negotiation Skills
- Asset & Debt Management
- Home & Car
- Loans, Credit & Borrowing
- Global Economics
- Extension Activities: Hands-On Activities, Crossword, Word Search, and Comprehension Quiz