Continue your journey into the human body with a stop at the brain and lungs. Our resource is written in an easy-to-understand way that makes it a hit for students. Start by dissecting the different parts of the brain and learning what they do. Move through the nervous system from the spinal cord to the nerves. Visit all five senses, beginning with sight. Learn how the brain interprets things we see with our eyes. Find the smallest bone in the human body in the ear. Play some memory games to test your sense of touch. See firsthand how taste and smell are linked with a blind experiment. Find out how the mouth, nose, trachea, epiglottis, and lungs come together to form our respiratory system. Conduct an experiment to see just how much air your lungs can hold.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 8 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A bonus Google™ Slides presentation with hands-on activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- The Nervous System – Brain
- The Nervous System – Spinal Cord and Nerves
- The Sense of Sight
- The Sense of Hearing
- The Sense of Touch
- The Senses of Taste and Smell
- The Respiratory System
- The Respiratory System – Lungs
- Extension Activities: Hands-on Activities, Crossword, Word Search and Comprehension Quiz
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.