Give your students the tools for success to enter the work force as employees or entrepreneurs. We include practical real-life activities, role-playing scenarios and open-ended strategies. Your students will understand the problem solving process, and take part in group creative art projects while gaining the required critical thinking and creativity skills. Develop your students’ abilities through dedication and hard work with motivation, productivity, achievement and success. Learn how to comprehend and analyze information while integrating technology and media to expand their growth mindset. All centered on several project-based exercises to learn how to convert information into usable intelligence. Chocked full of standalone reproducible worksheets to give young learners of today all the tools they need to become lifelong problem solvers.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 5 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Understanding the Problem-Solving Process
- Critical Thinking and Creativity Skills
- How to Comprehend and Analyze
- Growth Mindset
- Learning to Learn