Teamwork & effective communication are the essential skills required to find and keep the right jobs. We include practical real-life activities, role-playing scenarios and open-ended strategies to help the next generation become successful leaders and communicators. Learn essential skills on how to communicate with your peers and supervisors. Work together in project-based exercises while using technology and media to better learn how to network and collaborate. Use creative arts projects to learn what it means to be a leader. Then, practice with our role-playing scenarios while you effectively debate and argue your position. Chocked full of standalone reproducible worksheets to give young learners of today all the tools they need to become effective communicators and team players.
All of our content is reproducible and aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About GOOGLE SLIDES:
This resource is for Google Slides use. Google Slides is free with a Google email account. We recommend having Google Classroom in addition to Google Slides to optimize use of this resource. This will allow you to easily give assignments to students with a click of a button. This resource is comprised of interactive slides for students to complete activities right on their device. It is ideal for distance learning, as teachers can share the resource remotely with their students, have them complete it and return, where the teacher can mark it from any location.
What You Get:
• 5 complete Chapter Google™ Slides presentations with reading passages, comprehension questions and drag and drop activities that students can edit and send back to the teacher.
• A start-up manual, including a Teacher Guide on how to use Google Slides for your classroom, and an Answer Key to go along with the activities in the Google Slides document.
Chapters Included in this Bundle:
- Communicating with Peers and Supervisors
- Collaboration - Project-Based Learning
- Building Networks & Branding