There are 2 types of students. One goes on to achieve success. This is a growth mindset. The other achieves less and less over time. This is a fixed mindset.
Below is a chart to explain these mindsets.
It's much better to have a growth mindset. This mindset allows students to grow and adapt. A fixed mindset keeps them in one place. But it's possible to change from a fixed to a growth mindset. Below are some questions to ask your students. These will help them develop a Growth Mindset.
1. Do you work as hard as you can?
2. Do you ask questions if you need help?
3. Do you check your homework for errors?
4. Do you spend enough time on your work?
5. What can you do to improve your work?
So how do you know what kind of mindset your students have? Have them take this QUIZ to find out.
Check out our pinterest board for some more FREE worksheets from our Life & Workplace resources: https://www.pinterest.com/classroomcompletepress/life-workplace-skills/